Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fatal Error

I saw the Twilight series at Costco yesterday and picked up books one and two for a "quick" read. (Please note, The Brothers Karamazov is not going swimmingly. I lost all my beach reading time due to the broken arm.) Then, I checked the mail today and the new Harry Potter is here.

We are T-2 seconds from 8 house guests. Rebi is holed up in her room with Twilight, which I am nearly finished with and desperately want to read. Evan is buried in HP7, and Tyler started HP1 since he hasn't read any of them yet.

I love you Jenne, but we love reading more than we love housework! Unfortunately, my kids love making messes more than they love reading. There's a narrow path to the bedrooms where you will all be sleeping. . .

3 comments:

John Hattan said...

Shelly and I just finished Potter 7 here. Have fun!

frizzlefry said...

I finished both of the Twilight series books, so I can start HP7 now. Evan is reading it and has a very difficult time not giving away the plot! :)

KA said...

I'm on page 198.

And yes, Leeks can have the password.