- There are no easily accessible bathrooms on I5 before the airport.
- It is more difficult than you think to choose between missing your flight or potentially peeing your pants.
- The bathrooms in the gas station on the corner of Laurel street are nasty beyond foul. And not speedy.
- Terminal 1 in San Diego Airport has serious issues managing their security line.
- United should not have checked me in 29 minutes before my flight.
- C'mon people. Laptops out of bags, jackets off, shoes in the bin. Let's go. PLEASE! For the LOVE!
- Weird, I haven't run through an airport since 9-11. Come to think of it, that is the shortest amount of time I have spent in an airport in years.
- I love the guys I work with.
- The guys I work with love me
- Things in my business life are really opening up. I have more options than I even knew I had. More than one person has asked me to come work for them. Some of them are fine with me working from home
- High heels make my feet hurt
- Cheesecake Factory is yummy
- It's awesome to travel. On someone else's money.
- Dave ate frog legs
- I didn't puke. I did get queasy.
- There is not enough hair product in the world for me to have a good hair day in San Francisco in February.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Greetings from San Fran