Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Health Benefits of Jam



After constant stirring of 14 batches of jam, I do believe I have increased the muscle mass of both arms. After standing for 9+ hours cooking jam, I can feel the stretch in my hamstrings. And, the beauty of it all is that I fell asleep easily and slept soundly.

The joints didn't flex so well this morning, and even after my double dose of steroids, I still can't move so far off of my couch, but I'm going to be eating jam for months. Nothing but jam for my 3 month of pantry items. . .

Amusingly, I slept so deeply last night, I had several vivid dreams. Most nights, I toss and turn and don't dream at all, so the sleep was nice. The dreams, not so much. I dreamed Nate broke an arm. Must be about time again, eh? He got a green cast and it wasn't waterproof and I had to hear all about it the entire summer. Nightmare!

In the second dream, I was parachuting for the first time with no help. My two buddies had jumped out before me. And the parachute was all messed up. Rather than being frightened, I had an incredible feeling of floating in mid air. Of course, one of my buddies watched me plummet past him and started yelling and I realized I was in big trouble with the parachute. Which is really typical of my life. I think I'm doing just fine until someone points out I have a problem or two. Or ten. But who's counting?

It was just before I hit the Earth with a splat that I woke up and realized I am indeed sore all over. Still, the floating in air leaves me with an amazingly peaceful feeling. Or maybe that's from 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep all at once.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I thought of you as I mopped my floor tonight...I remember you hand-mopped your kitchen floor. Knowing you also can your own jam confirms that you are way more ambitious than I will ever be.

frizzlefry said...

I had to laugh out loud. I did used to hand mop my floor. Now, I don't mop at all. If Dave didn't mop, we would all stick down. If I did mop, I would be in bed for days afterwards. . .darn this arthritis for getting me out of all of the crappy chores! ;)

frizzlefry said...

And please, feel free to change the word "ambitious" to "insane" because I am paying for the canning. Oh yes, I am paying. . .

Anonymous said...

Awesome. You go girl ; )

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

incest sex stories xnxx said...

More believable. I didnt get much.
cheating fuck stories
rape sexual assault stories
real incest stories pics
free incest stories and photos
lesbian dog sex stories
More believable. I didnt get much.

hot neighbor sex stories said...

Could shit get any worse. Those with dicks already knew and had beentrying to convince those with pussies that sex was fun.
beastiality smut stories
hot xxx sex stories
male bondage stories
xnxx stories underage stepsister
underage animal sex stories
Could shit get any worse. Those with dicks already knew and had beentrying to convince those with pussies that sex was fun.