Friday, November 9, 2007

More from NaNoWriMo

"I hear a faint voice from the forest and start running towards it. The forest is dark and I switch my flashlight on. I walk more carefully so I won't trip. I hear a voice again and move more quickly towards the sound. Within a moment I'm sprawled on the ground, my flashlight is gone and everything is still and black. I try to stand up but my ankle is twisted in a tree root. Suddenly a faint glow begins to light the trees overhead and I hear eerie chanting. What's going on? Nanah maki oh hanari nanah maki oh hanari. I hear it coming from the ttrees getting louder and louder. Nanah maki oh hanari nanah maki oh hanari. Nanah maki oh HANARI. NANAH MAKI OH HANARI. The sound shatters my thought and pierces my brain. I cover my ears. I hear my self let out a bloodcurdling scream.

No comments: