Monday, December 24, 2007

I have awesome kids

I am on the couch, feeling the barf coming on. Gross, I know. I can feel it and it most certainly is gross. And sudden. How does one go from happily wrapping gifts to praying for no vomit on Christmas day in the blink of an eye?

Anyway, my kids are cute because Rebi and Ellie are baking cinnamon rolls- without bickering. Tyler stayed up late last night and pretty much cleaned the entire house. Who knew he could do that? And none too soon as he is now on the couch with me, running a monster fever.

Evan is doing the touch up collection of clutter (and only minimally fighting with everyone else) and Nate is happily ignoring us all, sipping hot chocolate and eating more Christmas goodies. Watching him is making me even more nauseous. UGH.

Maybe Christmas can come on Wednesday instead of tomorrow. . .

No comments: