Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pride Goeth Before the Fall

Which means I'm certain to regret my bragging, but here goes anyway!

I know I've complained copiously about Media planners in the past few weeks, but of course the up side of dealing with them is that they buy things. Occasionally. Two days ago, I received another request for advertising and I had very little inventory left to sale, so I made up a new ad spot. I cleared it with our internal operations team (and I know our members will complain, but hopefully not too much), and sent it out on the latest proposal.

And here's where the pride comes in- they REALLY like it. Whether this is the occasion they buy or not remains to be seen, but I'm feeling pretty cool just right now.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

My Dad always used to say, "It ain't braggin' if it's the truth." Sometimes it just needs to be said! :)

Way to go, girl!

kEllY said...

TOOT TOOT! I'm helping you toot your horn.... WOO HOO FOR YOU! You should be proud!

Have fun at Stanford!