3 big (and somewhat complicated) proposals for a Media Planner. (I'll leave off the sigh)and it only took me 3+ hours! finish compiling my meal for 35 people for this week refill Evan's meds laundry accounting for GDnet
- buy crickets for Ty's toad- Guess Dave's getting this one.
get cash from Dave's wallet or ATM(of course, Dave's wallet was closer than an ATM post jobs
- sign Rebi and Evan up for Yunasa
book airline to SFO for GDC laundry confirm babysitting for GDC (maybe I should do that before I book the flight)
- make lists of things each child needs to complete academically while I am gone- school can be optional, right?
order ping pong balls for GDC laundry
- pack for me and Ty- who needs clothes?
order new pants for Evan (anyone know where I can find pants in a 12 slim, extra long?) purchase pants for Ty (do they make the knees of boys pants out of weak remnant material? Shouldn't the knees be made stronger than the rest of the pants??) buy Depends -I really don't want to pee my pants when I sneeze at 10,000 feet(I think I'll live on the edge!) clean up the 25 pounds of rice I just dumped all over the floor (I really didn't see that coming)
- print a schedule for Dave for the weekend- hope he figures it all out!
find a meth supplier so that my nose will feel better before I fly(surprisingly easy to complete) wrap the presents for the birthday parties kids will attend while I am gone buy magazines or something for the trip download some videos onto the itouch for Ty on the plane
answer 15 urgent email from yesterday and the day before answer more urgent email which come in before Friday
- get eye drops for the puppies
take photos of the puppies to post on the adoption website
- take photos of the kids for a gift they are making for Dave- Maybe Monday
- laundry- 8 loads down, 8 or 10 to go.
call the people Rebi will be working for to confirm times
- check to see when Ortho appts are for 3 oldest kids- another one for Monday
make Dr appt for Evan make sign up sheet for YW babysitting roster compile YW announcements for Sunday and email to Doreena Finish plotting, purchasing and wrapping a 40th birthday gift for Koford. Hope Koford laughs at it and doesn't break down in tears
- laundry- did I mention the barely making a dent?
I think that's the majority of it. I'm sure I've missed a few really important things. Wow, when I changed it from a bullet list to a numbered list, that suddenly became overwhelming!