1) I am on page 119 of Brothers Karamazov. At this rate, I will finish it sometime in 2025.
2) I have to clean my room today.
3) I have to go shopping for shirts and shoes in order to be presentable for my work conference next week
4) I still have no real plan for distributing 10,000 ping pong balls
5) Evan and Tyler are delighting (with great volume) in making slide shows on the computer- all out of stock images, just flipping them sideways and upside down. It never fails to amaze me that such simple things will entertain them for hours.
Which is worse? The cleaning or the shopping? I can't decide.