Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just sitting around

I was sitting around today- a rarity in this house- and I found myself looking around my house. I started to wonder how it was possible that in the last week I've hardly cooked, the only laundry to get done was because my mom was here and took pity on me (Thanks, Mom!!) and I have not been on top of the kids to get their messes picked up. At all.

So, I started thinking about what I've been doing the past 10 days or so and it occurred to me that I have spent it all in the car- or on a boat.

Since last Wednesday, I have been to San Diego three times, Riverside once, Ontario twice, San Francisco and LA. And, I've spent an hour or two in Mexican waters. Well, not literally, although Nate nearly had that opportunity. But, on a boat in Mexican waters, which has to count for something in the non-organized situation that is my life.

I think I'll go make cookies.

No comments: