Monday, May 12, 2008

I need a vacation

I have been dreaming of foreign travel. And I have been researching where I could take the kids without it costing us an arm and a leg. But unless I booked tickets from Pakistan to Malaysia in some sort of fugue state, I'm pretty sure my credit card has been compromised.

Which is made even more bizarre by the fact that it's a debit card tied to an account that has very little money in it and NEVER gets used. I was anxious to talk to the bank's fraud department and find out all of the details, but I waited on hold for 15 minutes and then my phone died.

Thank goodness whoever violated my financial security could only use the numbers as a credit card and not a debit card. Otherwise, I would be $1150 poorer and still be looking at the same boring walls!

No comments: