Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did he think he wouldn't get caught?


I realize everyone knows the story by now. When I was browsing news this week, I kept seeing this photo and for some reason it made me laugh. I just wonder if this is one of those times where the complete idiocy of those actions is so overwhelming that he sees this picture all over and rants about why they had to use the stupidest one they could find. I will refrain from getting started on the hypocrisy, stupidity and utter immorality of his situation.

It makes me wonder how people can ever convince themselves that there will be no consequences from their actions.

1 comment:

The Katzbox said...

It's so true...do people think they're invincible, invisible, above consequence? I am continually amazed...

On LiveJournal, there is a great deal of discussion regarding his wife standing with him on the stand as he spoke...apparently she found out, like, an hour before that...she must have still been reeling emotionally, but there she stood...the general consensus of the women involved with the discussion (all of them very educated, some married, some "involved", but virtually NONE of them said they would stand by "their man"...it was interesting to read the entries...and all I can say is Thank the Lord for repentance...PRIVATE repentance...