- I am sagging in all sorts of weird places, but I can blame that on having kids.
- I have gray hair, but only a few and I pluck them out.
- I have arthritis, but not the OLD person kind. Everyone knows RA can affect anyone.
- I constantly fight the unibrow, and Evan and I have matching scumstashes, but prednisone (to control the RA) gives everyone the facial hair of a pubescent boy.
- I forget things a lot, but hey! I am one busy woman. Forgetting is normal for my situation.
- My hearing is starting to go. Again, I just chalk that up to noisy kids and eardrum damage.
- I don't look in the mirror enough to notice the wrinkles.
So what makes me old?
I caught myself singing along to Neil Diamond today. I knew the words. I didn't even think to change the radio when his song came on. And now, I can no longer deny that I am old.